Welcome to the Time & Matter INTERVIEW SERIES:
- Our first interviewee was Bob Broglia, the sound engineer on the Subs' debut LP Another Kind Of Blues.
- Second on the spot was Jamie Oliver, Subs drummer supreme.
- Third up is Dave Dudley, who sheds much light on the Marauders and early transformation into the U.K. Subs, as well as Charlie's solo projects, which Dave was heavily involved with.
- Fourth is an interview with Paul Slack, conducted in February 2011 by Marc Brekau in Australia, commissioned by T&M.
- Fifth is an interview with Pete Davies, conducted mid 2011 to April 2011 by Marc Brekau from Australia, newly added to the T&M team.
- Sixth is our second interview with Jamie Oliver, published in October 2012, all about the forthcoming album XXIV.
The website will regularly publish interviews with various people connected to the U.K. Subs story!
Future interviews will hopefully include Sindy (Old Fan Club chief) and Steve Slack amongst others.
If you know anyone connected with the band in any way - and would like to conduct an interview to be published exclusively on this website then please get in touch.